Revv is an online donation platform that helps customers fund their movement. Whether it’s a nonprofit or a political organization, we provide the tools to turbo charge digital fundraising. On the Customer Success team your job is to help our customers navigate the platform and reach their fundraising goals while building a relationship with them and ensuring retention.
success in the first six months:
- Become knowledgeable about the product and be able to speak fluently about its functionality externally.
- Learn to give product presentations to incoming customers and assigned accounts.
- Successfully troubleshoot problems for our customers and their donors through Intercom.
- Begin managing a book of business, maintaining excellent performance metrics among our top accounts.
key activities to deliver this success:
- Dive into the platform and learn all of it functionality.
- Juggle multiple high-caliber accounts at once.
- Develop a superb order of task completion that aligns with the departments overarching goals.
- Proactively schedule Business Reviews with accounts and identify/mitigate churn risks.
- Monitor fundraising performance of accounts and identify areas for improvements.
- Be willing to help out in other departments as needed — we’re a small team, go the extra mile to help one another out, even if it means jumping into unfamiliar territory.
Revv is the fundraising and donor platform that leading campaigns, nonprofits, and causes use to raise more money online. Revv’s technology has dramatically increased conversions for organizations through effective new features and is continually innovating in the fundraising industry. Revv is a small team made up of top-notch talent who wear many hats and are looking to add only the best, determined problem-solvers to the team. Revv’s culture is very much focused on individual growth along with the company’s expansion and is an environment that puts an immense amount of responsibility and trust in individual capability.