Revv’s locale options allow you to present a donation form in Spanish for Spanish speaking donors and are a perfect way to for language continuity when linking off of or embedding on your Spanish language website. All form inputs and help text will be displayed in Spanish after enabling this feature.
- Setting the page to Spanish changes that page globally, you will need to link to this page as your Spanish version
- There is still some text on the form that you will need to translate – for example, the “Donate” button, “Donor
- Covers Fees” callout, and “Login” callout are all customizable for organizations.
How To Set The Donation Form To Be In Spanish:
- Navigate to the “Advanced” section of the page builder
- Under “Locale” change from English to Spanish
- Save the Page